Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hiiii I'm looking for flatmates for the 2013/14 year in London

Will be going into my second year of English with Film at King's College London- it's based on the Strand so being relatively central would be ideal though I'm open to something with a doable commute as well.

If anyone's at all interested please let me know, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'll be going into my second year at Guy's campus so I'm looking for something pretty central too so i'm interested x

ReputationRep:
    I'm interested I'm at UCL so i'm looking for somewhere quite central as well, what's your budget?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmmcitrus)
    I'm interested I'm at UCL so i'm looking for somewhere quite central as well, what's your budget?
    Well was thinking of starting around £200pw (for my own share) but that can be flexible depending on other people/ what's available at different prices

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm also looking for a flatshare/accommodation for my placement year within GES. Awkwardly my placement starts early June. I would prefer to live somewhere with relatively direct access to Waterloo station but I'm flexible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KerryAllison)
    Hiiii I'm looking for flatmates for the 2013/14 year in London

Will be going into my second year of English with Film at King's College London- it's based on the Strand so being relatively central would be ideal though I'm open to something with a doable commute as well.

If anyone's at all interested please let me know, thanks!
    Hey, I'm definitely interested I'm going to be at SOAS in September so something central would be great for me too (although I'm pretty flexible as long as the rent's cheap enough and there's a good tube line!) Do you know what kind of areas you're looking at?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaffiaLouise)
    Hey, I'm definitely interested I'm going to be at SOAS in September so something central would be great for me too (although I'm pretty flexible as long as the rent's cheap enough and there's a good tube line!) Do you know what kind of areas you're looking at?
    Haven't really started any thorough searches (though I definitely will be starting to quite soon haha), mostly because it's kind of hard to know what to look for without knowing how many people there's be etc., but really I would like to see what, if anything, is available very central and then work my way out? I agree with you as well, if it's not super super close then a good tube line is a bit of a must, but yeah I'd love a Zone 1 location in an ideal world.

ReputationRep:
    hey Guys i am an Irish student going into first year at central saint martins looking a flatshare aswell

I will be based in archway and kings cross so something central would be brilliant, need to get the northern line on tube to archway. Keep me in mind if you guys need more people x

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,

Me and my friend are going into our second year(UCL). Looking for buddying up to find a flat together. Or let me know if you already have a flat in mind. Close to these areas: Camden, King's Cross, Euston, Warren Street. (around UCL basically ).

PM me if interested.

ReputationRep:
    hello guys,

still searching for flatmates?
    Just firmed UCL's psychology offer and will be in London in the coming september! Unfortunately UCL declined my hall accommodation application so will be searching for alternatives.

flexible in pricing, but ideally below 200 pounds per week.

let me know if you guys are still in search for roomies.
    or fb me. Mod edit: please use the PM system to exchange personal details

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'm beginning a postgraduate degree at Imperial College London in October, and am looking for flatmates with an anywhere between £100-£170 per person per week budget to share with, ideally within 20mins cycle from Imperial (so Shepherd's Bush, Hammersmith, Battersea). PM me if interested!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LucieJD)
    hey Guys i am an Irish student going into first year at central saint martins looking a flatshare aswell
    Hey gurl! I'm Irish too I'm starting Bsc Architecture at UCL this Autumn and I'm still looking for housemates. There are loads of rooms advertised on http://student.spareroom.co.uk. Let me know if you're interested in sharing. XOXOX

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I'm a Greek graduate from Bangor University, coming to London this September for a MA in Photography at Goldsmiths. I'm a newbie regarding London and currently looking for affordable accommodation (£100 - 150 pw) or buddying up with anyone who's interested to discuss this possibility.

Let me know what you think peeps

ReputationRep:
    Hey Alex,

I'm looking to find a group of students for house share in New Cross if you're at all interested!

Let me know,
    Alex

ReputationRep:
    Hi all

New Re-furbished Victorian in Harringay Road

[Removed by a mod: please use the PM system to exchange links & personal details]

Zone 3
    Secure this large Victorian terraced house 12 month AST - Harringay Road. Ideal for working professionals or group of 4 students with guarantors considered. No DSS. NEW re-furbished (under-going) house with three double bedrooms, 1 box bedroom, communal lounge, double glazing windows, new large bathroom, utility room, new ground floor shower, W/C, kitchen/diner and low maintenance garden (approx. 25ft x15ft). Situated approximately 5 minutes’ walk to Turnpike Lane tube station (Piccadilly line) and Green Lanes Haringey shops, cafes & restaurants. Available End August 2013! £2000pcm.
    Call Neil for details [Removed by a mod: please use the PM system to exchange personal details]

ReputationRep:
    I am a guy and a LSE student 2nd year. I need, as everyone else, somewhere close, Holborn, and cheap 100-160 a week. I am looking to share a flat or a house with people. Message me if anyone is in the similar situation.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! I would be a first year student in UCL this Sept. I am looking for a room to rent so if you have an extra room for one or anything, pm me! My budget is below 540pcm and I am a Malaysian but I spent several years living in Australia

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,

I'm going to be attending IOE this upcoming fall. I'm pursuing postgraduate studies. I'm looking for a flatshare starting at the end of September.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, if you are still looking for a room pls get in touch [email protected]
    Mia

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.