Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I just got out a 2 year thing with my girlfriend and I'm not in second year at uni, but I really don't know how to meet girls for relationships. I mean I have had a few numbers in clubs but nothing serious. How do you meet someone for a relationship and not just cause of alcohol :P
    My friends are all in relationships and as a joke suggested date at uni.com? and tbh I'm starting to consider it. What are peoples thoughts on the website? Is it worth my time?

don't try and look for one. usually you'll just meet someone at a house party/around uni/in lecture and get to know them that way - i'll always found that the best way to meet people

Generally dont look for one is a good idea. But unfortunately, if you took all the instances when people were drinking out, you'd be left with no time to meet girls at all. Play the game, and treat it as if it is a game. Meeting people is fun, so don't worry about it, look forward to it. And know the right time to get out the game and treat something as a real relationship when the time comes
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2013
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.