Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I am doing the international baccalaureate, and my exams finish on 17th May. I am planning on buying either Xbox 360 or PS3. My greatest desire is to play Fifa 13; however, I might as well buy other games such as Need For Speed. Which console do you suggest that I go for?

ReputationRep:
    Why not just wait for the PS4 and the new xbox. Also Fifa 14 will be out soon.

I would pick xbox over playstation anyday though. Its alot more social.

ReputationRep:
    FIFA 13 is an okay game.

Ultimate team's gameplay is awful but H2H is amazing in my opinion. Go for it if the price is cheap, FIFA 12 is much better for Ultimate team though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.