Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Pierced my ballsack with the zip on my trousers Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey all,

Not sure how serious this is, but I thought I’d post it and see if anyone else has ever had a similar problem and can offer some advice.

Basically, yesterday evening my flatmates all went out, so I was taking advantage of their absence by having a quick fap session. I didn’t know exactly how long they’d be out for, so I was doing my best to be quick, but unfortunately in my haste, I hadn’t fully unzipped my trousers, meaning that the zip on my fly, which is slightly jagged because it’s on a slightly dodgy old pair of jeans, was actually pointing inwards because I’d tried to undo it so speedily. This meant that halfway through a particularly vigorous ‘thrust’, this zip actually ended up piercing my ballsack for a few seconds. There are actually no words that I can think of to describe the blinding agony that this instantly caused me, which obviously spurred me to ‘remove’ the zip asap, after which my sack continued to burn as if it had been stung in one spot by an entire hive of bees.

Straight away the ‘hole’ began to exude liquids. I refrain from using the word ‘bleed’, as the blood was the least of my concerns. The majority of the liquid which was discharged was actually more or less clear, although this was obviously accompanied by a fair amount of blood, as well as small amounts of some blue liquid that I wasn’t able to identify. Anyway, I tried to patch it up with plasters as best I could, and despite barely being able to walk, sit or even breathe because of the constant sheer throbbing, I eventually went to bed, hoping that it would be better in the morning.

Well, it’s now the morning and I can say quite unequivocally that it’s not better. I woke up this morning to find that the hole seems to have re-opened in the night, literally covering my pyjamas and bedsheets in yet more of the various pusses that I previously mentioned. Not only that, but when I removed the plasters and had a good look at the area, I was horrified to see that the skin immediately surrounding the wound has turned a greenish colour, with my entire ballsack feeling much more wrinkly and sort of ‘emptier’ or more hollow than it usually does. It also still aches horrendously, so even though I’ve been up all morning, I’ve literally just been stood by the sofa (sitting is too painful), gritting my teeth and hoping that the pain will eventually die down.

Anyway, has anyone else heard of a case similar to this? Not too sure what to do to be honest. Should I just wait and see if it eventually begins to heal, or should I see someone about it?

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chocothunder)
    Hey all,

Not sure how serious this is, but I thought I’d post it and see if anyone else has ever had a similar problem and can offer some advice.

Basically, yesterday evening my flatmates all went out, so I was taking advantage of their absence by having a quick fap session. I didn’t know exactly how long they’d be out for, so I was doing my best to be quick, but unfortunately in my haste, I hadn’t fully unzipped my trousers, meaning that the zip on my fly, which is slightly jagged because it’s on a slightly dodgy old pair of jeans, was actually pointing inwards because I’d tried to undo it so speedily. This meant that halfway through a particularly vigorous ‘thrust’, this zip actually ended up piercing my ballsack for a few seconds. There are actually no words that I can think of to describe the blinding agony that this instantly caused me, which obviously spurred me to ‘remove’ the zip asap, after which my sack continued to burn as if it had been stung in one spot by an entire hive of bees.

Straight away the ‘hole’ began to exude liquids. I refrain from using the word ‘bleed’, as the blood was the least of my concerns. The majority of the liquid which was discharged was actually more or less clear, although this was obviously accompanied by a fair amount of blood, as well as small amounts of some blue liquid that I wasn’t able to identify. Anyway, I tried to patch it up with plasters as best I could, and despite barely being able to walk, sit or even breathe because of the constant sheer throbbing, I eventually went to bed, hoping that it would be better in the morning.

Well, it’s now the morning and I can say quite unequivocally that it’s not better. I woke up this morning to find that the hole seems to have re-opened in the night, literally covering my pyjamas and bedsheets in yet more of the various pusses that I previously mentioned. Not only that, but when I removed the plasters and had a good look at the area, I was horrified to see that the skin immediately surrounding the wound has turned a greenish colour, with my entire ballsack feeling much more wrinkly and sort of ‘emptier’ or more hollow than it usually does. It also still aches horrendously, so even though I’ve been up all morning, I’ve literally just been stood by the sofa (sitting is too painful), gritting my teeth and hoping that the pain will eventually die down.

Anyway, has anyone else heard of a case similar to this? Not too sure what to do to be honest. Should I just wait and see if it eventually begins to heal, or should I see someone about it?

Cheers
    I know I don't have a penis, but please go to the doctors!!!!!!!

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    A&E buddy, you don't want to catch a nasty infection in your ballsack.
    if the doctor asked you how it happened....:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shybrowngirl)
    I know I don't have a penis, but please go to the doctors!!!!!!!

:hugs:
    But it's embarrassing. I only really want to see a doctor as a last resort.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm not a guy so can't say I've had the same thing happen to me but I can offer my sympathy - sounds bloody awful. Happened to my brother a while back and he screamed like a *****. Very funny though

If any part of your body which shouldn't be draining fluids is draining fluids then you need to see a doctor.

ReputationRep:
    I know, but what if it gets worse though? That's their job, don't worry about it and make up some random story lol

ReputationRep:
    Definitely need to get it checked out!

P.S Thanks for making my day!

ReputationRep:
    Just tell them you trapped it in the zip. No need to tell them your fapping habits.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ouch, just thinking about that ... urgh. If you're getting weird 'juices' and it's still sore, I would seriously go to the doctor. No one wants an infected ballsack.

The doctor will have seen much, much worse things.

ReputationRep:
    You've hit last resort, leave it like that and you'll almost certainly get an infection.
    A+E now.

Pass the cab journey over by thinking of excuses to tell your doctor about how it happened

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe I got negged for this. Typical TSR...

ReputationRep:
    Go to A&E. Would rather suffer a little embarrassment or first suffer a deep, nasty infection and then have to go to the doctors and suffer a little embarrassment?

And plus, the doctors have seen far worse!

ReputationRep:
    Can't stop laughing! hahahahha go see the doctor.
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Mate, go to A&E. The last place you want an infection is down there (believe me, I had epididymitis which resulted in my right nut swelling to the size of a grapefruit and 3 weeks of antibiotics). Literally no need to be embarrassed, just say you got it caught in your zip.
    Anyway, it could be worse, you could be this guy trying to explain himself...
    Spoiler:
    Show

Name:  dildo.jpg
Views: 5594
Size:  109.4 KB

ReputationRep:
    Cheers for the advice guys. It's still complete agony, so I've booked in an appointment with my local doctor for tomorrow afternoon. Here's hoping that it doesn't get any worse before then

ReputationRep:
    Get to A & E now, do you want ball sack to get infected? You should have gone straight away, hurry up and go!

ReputationRep:
    If I had a problem with my junk there certainly wouldn't be any waiting around. I'd be straight off to A&E. If you didn't live in a country with free healthcare I could understand your hesitation, but you wanna get this looked at ASAP.

ReputationRep:
    You could be like those people who go on Embarrassing Bodies and say "I was too embarrassed to see my GP but I thought I'd go on national TV for everyone to see my goolies"

On a serious note... If you're not trolling... Get it seen to. Sounds bloody painful. I winced reading that.

ReputationRep:
    Only one solution here. Sex Change

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2013
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.