The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just reading that post made my eyes water
Reply 21
I don't understand why people do this. Something happens to their body which is clearly not meant to happen but instead they just think, "Nah, forget it! I'm in incredible pain but I'm going to make a thread on a forum to ask whether this has happened to anyone else, even though it's extremely unlikely that anyone will say yes. Yep, I'll sit at home and stay on TSR instead of the obvious thing which is seeing a PROFESSIONAL in PERSON who can actually HELP me."

If you haven't been to the doctor's yet, go now, and while you're there see if he's able to give you a brain with common sense inside.
Welcome back to the forum, king of trolls.
Reply 23
Reminds me of the scene in Something About Mary.

But yeah, get to the hospital. Damn.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ouch.
And I'm not even a guy.
Reply 25
Go to A&E, don't wait to go to your GP tomorrow. They'll probably tell you to go to A&E anyway.
Ouch. My danglies hurt now just thinking about it.
Update: my entire ballsack has now turned dark green/blueish and even the slightest touch of anything, even my boxer shorts rubbing against it, causes a dull ache that makes me have to grit my teeth. I've changed my doctor's appointment from tomorrow afternoon to early in the morning, so can hopefully get this sorted asap.
Reply 28
Original post by Chocothunder
Update: my entire ballsack has now turned dark green/blueish and even the slightest touch of anything, even my boxer shorts rubbing against it, causes a dull ache that makes me have to grit my teeth. I've changed my doctor's appointment from tomorrow afternoon to early in the morning, so can hopefully get this sorted asap.

Go. To. A&E. How many times do we have to say it?
Reply 29
Definitely see your doctor... no need for embarrassment, it is their job.

In the meantime wear a kilt.
chocothunder, poor troll attempt you're falling off. i feel quite perplexed that i've clearly been spending too much time on tsr, if im the only person on this thread so far who recognises you though lol.
No sane male would go to bed with such a problem, obvious troll.
It's pretty clear OP you need to go to A&E straight away...
Reply 33
Reading some of the replies here, I applaud you OP.

Your most blatant troll post has actually tricked some TSR users. Whether that's due to your expert skill in creative writing or their stupidity you deserve a congratulations.
Hey all,

Not sure how serious this is, but I thought I’d post it and see if anyone else has ever had a similar problem and can offer some advice.

Basically, yesterday evening my flatmates all went out, so I was taking advantage of their absence by having a quick fap session. I didn’t know exactly how long they’d be out for, so I was doing my best to be quick, but unfortunately in my haste, I hadn’t fully unzipped my trousers, meaning that the zip on my fly, which is slightly jagged because it’s on a slightly dodgy old pair of jeans, was actually pointing inwards because I’d tried to undo it so speedily. This meant that halfway through a particularly vigorous ‘thrust’, this zip actually ended up piercing my ballsack for a few seconds. There are actually no words that I can think of to describe the blinding agony that this instantly caused me, which obviously spurred me to ‘remove’ the zip asap, after which my sack continued to burn as if it had been stung in one spot by an entire hive of bees.

Straight away the ‘hole’ began to exude liquids. I refrain from using the word ‘bleed’, as the blood was the least of my concerns. The majority of the liquid which was discharged was actually more or less clear, although this was obviously accompanied by a fair amount of blood, as well as small amounts of some blue liquid that I wasn’t able to identify. Anyway, I tried to patch it up with plasters as best I could, and despite barely being able to walk, sit or even breathe because of the constant sheer throbbing, I eventually went to bed, hoping that it would be better in the morning.

Well, it’s now the morning and I can say quite unequivocally that it’s not better. I woke up this morning to find that the hole seems to have re-opened in the night, literally covering my pyjamas and bedsheets in yet more of the various pusses that I previously mentioned. Not only that, but when I removed the plasters and had a good look at the area, I was horrified to see that the skin immediately surrounding the wound has turned a greenish colour, with my entire ballsack feeling much more wrinkly and sort of ‘emptier’ or more hollow than it usually does. It also still aches horrendously, so even though I’ve been up all morning, I’ve literally just been stood by the sofa (sitting is too painful), gritting my teeth and hoping that the pain will eventually die down.

Anyway, has anyone else heard of a case similar to this? Not too sure what to do to be honest. Should I just wait and see if it eventually begins to heal, or should I see someone about it?

Cheers :redface:

Did you really just use the word "ballsack"?

Negged.
Reply 35
Ow! If i had a blue, leaking 'ballsack' I wouldn't be waiting around for replies on TSR, I'd be straight down to a hospital!
But it's embarrassing. I only really want to see a doctor as a last resort. :redface:

While reading this thread I was genuinely pulling this face... :lolwut:

But to be fair, what did I expect after reading the title?

Doctors will have seen far worse than your slightly pussy ball sack.
Put your pride aside and go to the quack, always remember that pride and dignity have already gone out the window when you're ball sack has turned green, and also realistically your health is worth far more than your pride anyway.

You do not want to become ill.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 37
I feel for you man, I really do. I think the best thing would definately be to go to the doctors :/
Obvious troll, the only thing that would have happened is you would have burst some blood vessels, you wouldn't have clear **** oozing out unless you had popped a testicle or an infection...
Reply 39
you should have gone to a professional piecer, i dont know, tightwad students :roleyes:

Latest