Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Is it your eye shapes or you face shape that determines what your eyebrows should look like?

I have an oval face and big almond eye shapes, so can i stil got for the thick eyebrow looks? or will they make my eyes looks even bigger?

thanks

ReputationRep:
    Both. If you're unsure about what to choose look up celebrities who look good and have similiar features to yours and see what they do with their brows.

ReputationRep:
    Your brows will also have a natural shape - I can never get mine how I want them because they're pretty flat with a slight arch. I want quite a harsh line but can never achieve it.

But whenever I book into my local beauty rooms I always end up with the same style brow as the girl who's waxed me Which I don't really mind, as long as its not a monobrow or a scousebrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachel.h)
    Your brows will also have a natural shape - I can never get mine how I want them because they're pretty flat with a slight arch. I want quite a harsh line but can never achieve it.

But whenever I book into my local beauty rooms I always end up with the same style brow as the girl who's waxed me Which I don't really mind, as long as its not a monobrow or a scousebrow.
    Yes - your eyebrows have a natural shape and that's why it's always better to just try and neaten them up, rather than trying to change them into something else. Natural, thicker brows are in at the moment anyway

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.