Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi I am in my final year of uni, however I failed two modules and think I have failed another module as well. Ive been told I will have to return for another year. Will I still be entitled to the finance I have recieved for the past three years and how do I apply???
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Nicola,

Every student is entitled to one extra year of finance over the length of their course that can be used for a false start or a repeat year.

As long as you haven't previously used the funding from this additional year then you will be able to get your repeat funded as normal.

Hope this helps,
    Mark-Lee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser)
    Hi Nicola,

Every student is entitled to one extra year of finance over the length of their course that can be used for a false start or a repeat year.

As long as you haven't previously used the funding from this additional year then you will be able to get your repeat funded as normal.

Hope this helps,
    Mark-Lee
    hi how do i apply for this funding
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi again Nicola,

You just apply from your online account in the same as your previous years. On the app you'll be asked whether you are repeating the year so make sure you say yes.

Thanks!
    Mark-Lee

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.