Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

How to use my time in a very time restricted exam? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

In a month time I have an exam in chemical analysis which is 1hour. The time is not enough for the exam, even the lecturer said we would definitely run out of time on the exam and we won't finish. Sounds stressful already.
    So how o I make the best of the one hour and write as much as possible?
    Any experience? I really hate working under pressure, the exam is not difficult but if I run out of time I would get so panicked.

ReputationRep:
    My Law tutor told me this too.

Is your exam divided into sections/topics. What we did was allow 30 minutes for each section (1h1/2). I know your exam is shorter than this but I would suggest you allow yourself a specific time to spend on each question and move on when that times up.

And practice past papers/possible new questions under the same 1 hour time condition.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Poll
Which pet is the best?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.