Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Booked our holiday for 6 lads early July to stay at Tsokkos hotel which is right near the strip. Obviously with the crisis in Cyrpus at the moment we have to take all our money out there in euros as no banks are open. So...

1) how much would you take for the week?

2) are the kandi beach party/fantasy boat party/mayhem bar crawl worth doing and has anyone been on them before?

3) What are the best clubs/bars called?

4) any hidden gems e.g. waterparks/excursions/trips/deals?

Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King CalZ)
    Booked our holiday for 6 lads early July to stay at Tsokkos hotel which is right near the strip. Obviously with the crisis in Cyrpus at the moment we have to take all our money out there in euros as no banks are open. So...

1) how much would you take for the week?

2) are the kandi beach party/fantasy boat party/mayhem bar crawl worth doing and has anyone been on them before?

3) What are the best clubs/bars called?

4) any hidden gems e.g. waterparks/excursions/trips/deals?

Cheers.
    Forgive me if I've misread something, but you're going in July right? The banks are shut now. If they don't reopen by July how do you reckon Cyprus is going to hold itself up for three months?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    Forgive me if I've misread something, but you're going in July right? The banks are shut now. If they don't reopen by July how do you reckon Cyprus is going to hold itself up for three months?
    Okay then....assuming the banks DO re-open, can you answer any of the other questions?

ReputationRep:
    banks will b well sorted by then and if not take cash

ul need about 100 euro per day esp if ur planning on goin on the bar crawls,fantasy etc
    been to them all they are deffo worth goin on-go on youtube and hav a look warning they are messy events so be warned haha
    best pubs:senior frogs, paddys bar,bell bar,bar ecstasy,bedrock inn,pirates inn,aruba
    best clubs:starskys,castle club
    after parties napa has 2 reggae and aqua club both hav pools, reggae is the better,i spent every night der without fail,both pools hav a rep but dont listen they are both grand and you wont get aids or chlamydia from goin in lmao

do not buy any packages from your reps!! explore napa yourselves
    waterpark 10/15 mins outside napa is a must

nissi beach is also great,it has music bars etc best bar is at the bottom of the beach wer the younger people go to pose lol it has the water sports right next to it and has great foam parties.DO NOT FORGET TO BUY SOME SEXY JUICE!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.