Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moltebene3)
    I guess I'll be seeing you guys in Sept!! Anyone excited haha? I passed my skills test couple if weeks ago. What a relief!
    Passing the tests was such a big relief for me also! I'm really excited but nervous at the same time as I've still got to pass my A-Levels and I'm really worried that I'm not going to get 280 points..but I am going to work really hard because I really want to get in to BG
    Does anyone know how to go about applying for accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MegThomas18)
    Passing the tests was such a big relief for me also! I'm really excited but nervous at the same time as I've still got to pass my A-Levels and I'm really worried that I'm not going to get 280 points..but I am going to work really hard because I really want to get in to BG
    Does anyone know how to go about applying for accommodation?
    I'm worried about that too, but yeah I've just recently passed both if them. And I dont know about accommodation either, I've emailee bg about it

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from pgce interviews at bishop grosseteste yet? My interview was on the 19 th of march, I'm going crazy refreshing my email every half an hour!

ReputationRep:
    Same position after an interview on the 19th, getting nervous now!

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I have just recieved an offer!! Exciting!

ReputationRep:
    Well done is BG going to be your firm? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've had an offer of a pace today! Accepted it straight away!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've had an offer from BG too, I've accepted it straight away! Excited!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks yep I have accepted. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

ReputationRep:
    ​Toekneeleigh was ur interview on the 19th as i remember someone I was sat with saying their from Grantham. I'm commuting too from worksop.

ReputationRep:
    Mine was feb 1st. Have u guys all firmed now? I've had BG contact me by email regarding applying for my disclosure. Also been offered to go in for doc checking day. Thought if anyone is going in for a particular date for doc checking we could meet up for a drink? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Same! Will see you in september then

ReputationRep:
    It would be nice to meet people before we start iv not had anything from BG yet just gttr.

ReputationRep:
    Also agree it would be nice to meet. I have not had anything from Lincoln yet either.

Kealy your not far from me I'm communting too from SE Sheffield.

ReputationRep:
    huxley24-

I brought in some bottles of water and got people to guess the weight, like a complete tool. Seemed to work though.

Most people are saying they did a teaching plan of some kind for the literacy test. It just involves a little bit of imagination and you can't really prepare for it.

ReputationRep:
    Has any one else been invited in for the doc checking day? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toekneeleigh)
    Has any one else been invited in for the doc checking day? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been accepted at BG over GTTR which I've accepted but not heard anything from BG about a doc checking day? I've also got to get my skills tests done yet. For those who have done them already, how much preparation did you put into revising for them?

ReputationRep:
    For the qts tests I used the practice ones on the teaching agency website and passed both first time - they're really helpful!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've booked my docutment checking day for July sometime! And I also used the tests on the teaching agency website, they are really useful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MegThomas18)
    Hi! Yes, I just recently passed them both, have you?

Yeah i've passed them both!

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.