Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hello I'm just wondering what I am able to claim for under the "reimbursement of cost through DSA".

    I need to get new ink for the printer provided by DSA also some more paper. Is this all acceptable and is there a limit to what I can claim through this? Am I able to buy Canon branded equipment or is it better to buy other types of compatible cartridges? Also can I buy a couple of lots or am I just allowed to buy replacements and not stock up??

    If there is anything else that I can claim back money for this would also be great if you could let me know as it all seems to be a little up in the air when I try to find out.

    Thank for your help.
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Gav,

    Reimbursement of costs tends to be calculated on a case by case basis so it would be a good idea to forward your queries directly to our DSA department.

    You can contact them at [email protected]

    Hope this helps,
Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2013
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.