Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I have interrupted between first and the second semester of my first year due to financial reasons. Now I am in my second semester(but I have passed every module from the first semester). However I have done anything right with SF but my university keep giving them wrong information. First my fee was two thousand and something, then(a month ago) it was 1153 now they tell me that I have 579 added to my account. The university gave the 1153 amount to SF. I don`t know is it so hard for them to sum a couple of modules. I have said them to check my fee but I am not there now(it`s spring vacation). Should I make some kind of a complaint from my university because they are giving SF wrong information? And where to send that complaint? Or if not what to do?

    Thank you.
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Rally,

    I can only advise you about applying for finance and the finance that you're entitled to.

    If you do wish to make a complaint you should send this to your university directly.

    Sorry I can't be more help on this one,
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.