Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter


    I'm currently having trouble getting someone to verify my Birth Certificate (as i have no Driving license or Passport) I don't know ANYONE who has 'good standing within the community', I've only been with my Doctors a year as recently moving so can't ask them, I'm not known or know anyone in the police, social services ect.

    I really need some help, any ideas of who i could ask? I did wonder if my hairdresser could sign ha! As she has a professional qualification (though it's obviously not a degree).

    It's getting rather frustrating

    Appreciate the help and suggestion if possible

If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.