Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Dear all, I am doing market research for headphones, how many of you loose your headphones or break them and require a spare set ready to go when you break your good set, I was wondering if £1.30 was a good price including delivery. I am a student looking into my own business.

I look forward to all responses, please leave your opinion.

Many Thanks
    William

ReputationRep:
    yeah obviously that price in good including delivery but would you be making a profit at only £1.30
    also if i saw that it was £1.30 i would be really wary of it, like its 'too good to be true' so might even be put off getting it due to it being so cheap

hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou I will be making a profit of 83p per headphones, thankyou so much

ReputationRep:
    No1 wants poundland headphones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WilliamBlakemore)
    Dear all, I am doing market research for headphones, how many of you loose your headphones or break them and require a spare set ready to go when you break your good set, I was wondering if £1.30 was a good price including delivery. I am a student looking into my own business.

I look forward to all responses, please leave your opinion.

Many Thanks
    William
    £1.30 for a pair of earplugs? Sounds awfully cheap.

ReputationRep:
    Headphones or earphones?

ReputationRep:
    I would buy like 3 pairs at £1.30, it's almost like wholesale

ReputationRep:
    People generally don't have an emergency set of earphones. When they break, they go out and buy a new pair.

Also, with earphones, cheap=crap.

For that reason, I'm out

ReputationRep:
    They are good aesthetically, I have ordered them and I will be looking into the quality of hearing when I recieve them, Danny, I am looking forward to selling them and if I recieve them and they are good quality I will let you all know, if you would like because I know that students such as my self loose or break them. I know that I do.

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rooster523)
    People generally don't have an emergency set of earphones. When they break, they go out and buy a new pair.

Also, with earphones, cheap=crap.

For that reason, I'm out

Thankyou Rooster, I like the Dragons Den theme you brought to this post

ReputationRep:
    yeah they are earphones, sorry I didnt make that clear.

ReputationRep:
    I think if you are selling headphones the price should be put up and the price of £1.30 just puts me off because it isn't a rounded price.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For that price they are going to sound truly terrible. Not a chance.

ReputationRep:
    yeah Thankyou all, I will let you all know how they sound when I recieve them because, as you all know 65% of all products in the UK come from China. So I will see.

Thankyou all for the feedback

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.