Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I applied for 2012/2013 originally but didn't end up going University that year. So I am planning to go now (2013/2014). I applied for 2013/14 and then called Student Finance up to delete the 2012/2013 application and found out my 2013/14 application was incorrect as it had me marked down as a returning student - the woman on the phone said she would remove both so I can re-apply.

I have checked now and both have been removed, however when I click to apply for 2013/2014 it just says Application cancelled and will not allow me to open a new application.

Do I need to phone Student Finance up again or is there something I'm missing?

Thanks in advance.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Bsc,

You should be able to reapply now so it would be a good idea to speak with one of our advisers on 0845 300 5090. They will be able to check your actual account to find out what's stopping you applying.

Thanks,
    Mark-Lee

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.