Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My interview was last thurs 21st and I'm still waiting to hear - getting more and more nervous as I got a rejection from CSM for the diagnostic pathway.
    Is anyone else still waiting to hear from Kingston? Do you think they'll let us know before Easter? (it's email, not a letter, right?)
    Do they have a reserve list too, or is it just a yes or no?
    If anyone got a place, I'd love to see your Flickr links!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mousiefrou)
    My interview was last thurs 21st and I'm still waiting to hear - getting more and more nervous as I got a rejection from CSM for the diagnostic pathway.
    Is anyone else still waiting to hear from Kingston? Do you think they'll let us know before Easter? (it's email, not a letter, right?)
    Do they have a reserve list too, or is it just a yes or no?
    If anyone got a place, I'd love to see your Flickr links!
    yup me too waiting for kingston response after last weeks interview. agony. they said 10 days which i make easter sunday so hopefully before that! i bet they are waiting to see how many places they have left after the csm offers went out to people kingston had already made offers to. i am just praying most who are offered csm choose that instead of kingston. i didn't actually apply to csm and bournemouth is my second choice but i have the interview there in april. best of luck to both of us!

ReputationRep:
    Best of luck to you too, WonderAlice! I bet you are right about them waiting to see what happens with the CSM offers. I heard of someone else who had to wait 10 days for her interview results from Kingston and she got a place, but that was a couple of weeks before our interviews. When do they finish interviews? I guess it must be before Easter. I wonder what the deadline for accepting a place is? Maybe they are waiting for some people they've offered places to to say yes or no, and we're on some sort of reserve list???
    Anyway, I do hope you get an offer. I've also heard Bournemouth is really good so if it doesn't happen with Kingston, that would still be a great place to go.

ReputationRep:
    Best of luck to you too, WonderAlice! I bet you are right about them waiting to see what happens with the CSM offers. I heard of someone else who had to wait 10 days for her interview results from Kingston and she got a place, but that was a couple of weeks before our interviews. When do they finish interviews? I guess it must be before Easter. I wonder what the deadline for accepting a place is? Maybe they are waiting for some people they've offered places to to say yes or no, and we're on some sort of reserve list???
    Anyway, I do hope you get an offer. I've also heard Bournemouth is really good so if it doesn't happen with Kingston, that would still be a great place to go.
    Hi! I had my interview at Kingston on Friday 22nd March, and they said they'd get back to us in 10 days max! Also, we were the last interview day so the interviews are pretty much over! Best of luck! Btw, between Falmouth and Bournemouth, which would you think is best? xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claucsb)
    Hi! I had my interview at Kingston on Friday 22nd March, and they said they'd get back to us in 10 days max! Also, we were the last interview day so the interviews are pretty much over! Best of luck! Btw, between Falmouth and Bournemouth, which would you think is best? xxx
    Falmouth is a LONG way from anywhere else apart from the West country, but if that's not a problem, I think the town has a good art scene- don't really know a lot about courses outside London but am now thinking I should have done more research into them, in case I get a no from Kingston.
    I've just emailed them to find out when the last date is for us to receive the results of our interviews (ie before or after Easter) as I can't bear the wait!

ReputationRep:
    Falmouth is a LONG way from anywhere else apart from the West country, but if that's not a problem, I think the town has a good art scene- don't really know a lot about courses outside London but am now thinking I should have done more research into them, in case I get a no from Kingston.
    I've just emailed them to find out when the last date is for us to receive the results of our interviews (ie before or after Easter) as I can't bear the wait!
    Let us know when they answer your email! I knoooow its so nerve-recking!! Where else did you apply in London? (:

ReputationRep:
    Let us know when they answer your email! I knoooow its so nerve-recking!! Where else did you apply in London? (:
    Surely surely surely they will email us TODAY??!!?? Way too much agony to make us wait til after Easter

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I heard back and got a place this week(foundation 3d design and architecture at csm). They did mention if you don't hear anything give them a ring.
    Has anyone looked a accommodation in Kings cross ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucyann88)
    Hi,
    I heard back and got a place this week(foundation 3d design and architecture at csm). They did mention if you don't hear anything give them a ring.
    Has anyone looked a accommodation in Kings cross ?
    Hi! Wait but did you hear back from Kingston?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wonderalice)
    Surely surely surely they will email us TODAY??!!?? Way too much agony to make us wait til after Easter
    Surely they should say today right? Have they answered you¿

ReputationRep:
    For anyone that wants to know, they are still making decisions for the last interviews so they will answer next Monday, as the admissions guys come back from easter break. fiwqekhfiowefhjdewkdhs

ReputationRep:
    I got an e-mail today telling me I didnt get a place but I am on the reserve list
    Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fireeflyz)
    I got an e-mail today telling me I didnt get a place but I am on the reserve list
    Anyone else?
    Gutted to post I was rejected. Emailed on Tues. boohoo. wish me luck at Bournemouth! Alice x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wonderalice)
    Gutted to post I was rejected. Emailed on Tues. boohoo. wish me luck at Bournemouth! Alice x
    Good luuuuuck! I hear its pretty awesome over there! When was your interview? Im so nervous...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else?
    Me too... do you know when we find out if there are any places or not?

ReputationRep:
    Me too... do you know when we find out if there are any places or not?
    I rang them today and they said Friday they will look at the reserve list and then start accepting more people i guess, Not sure when we will actually find out So nerve racking!

ReputationRep:
    I rang them today and they said Friday they will look at the reserve list and then start accepting more people i guess, Not sure when we will actually find out So nerve racking!
    Yes I rang them too and they tell us today!! Aparently there's 40 people on it....Goodluck! (:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.