Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter


    I was just wondering if anyone could help me with a few thing to do with student finance
    Firstly i'm currently studying BSc Economic, which i've paid for with SF loans.

    1/ I really what to do a master after i graduate, mostly due to not going to a very good uni (mmu). But how would i go about financing this? as they can cost £15000+. will SF help?

    2/ If you want to do an other BA. will SF help in anyway? or do you have to pay everything your self? (which would be impossible in my case as i come from a very average background)

    Thanks for any help
    • Official TSR Representative

    Hi Cheese,

    Unfortunately we wouldn't be able to provide any student finance support if you decided to study another undergraduate.

    If you decide to study a Masters level course we will only be able to provide you with Disabled Student Allowance, if applicable.

Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.