Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, im looking to do a masters degree in photography soon, and wondered what are the best courses in the UK to do this, i like the sound of Edinburgh College of Art, and Anglia Ruskin University, do you have any recommendation? and have those of you that have done a masters in photography at either of these universities, think it is worthwhile. Thanks
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Beckamia11)
    Hi, im looking to do a masters degree in photography soon, and wondered what are the best courses in the UK to do this, i like the sound of Edinburgh College of Art, and Anglia Ruskin University, do you have any recommendation? and have those of you that have done a masters in photography at either of these universities, think it is worthwhile. Thanks

Hi Beckamia,

I'm Dan, one of the TSR reps for the University of Derby.

I think as with all arts based PG courses the course you choose will highly depend on your reasoning for wanting to take a Masters in the subject.

May I ask what you hope to gain by acheiving a Masters qualification in your chosen area? i.e more experience, route into academia/research, professional accreditation, better job prospects.

ReputationRep:
    I would like the chance to go to university, as i am doing my BA through distance learning, i'd love to get the university experience, as well as proffessional accreditation, but i wish to go on to do my Doctorate also.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.