Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! I have read a lot of different forums on what sort of questions I can expect on my interview. However my question is, what are my chances of actually getting the job? I have already went to assessment centre where there was about 10 of us. I am just interested if anyone knows how they choose people to interview and how many people do they tend to interview?

On another hand, I am also a bit scared about certain interview questions, but I am sure that with my research I should be fine!

ReputationRep:
    Hi Mena I also have an interview for a HCA in a couple of weeks.

You possibly may of already seen it in your searches for tips but I came across a RCN pdf file that gives interview tips for HCA jobs.

If you havent already found it, its called -An RCN guide for health care assistants and assistant practitioners.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Hi There,

Iam just wondering how you both got on with regards to getting the job?

I am waiting to start my role as HCA just waiting on final checks.

It would be good to know if you got the job and how things are coming along?

Good luck on hopefully getting an offer!

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Quick links:

Unanswered Health and Emergency services Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.