Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter


    I have accidently sent off my application with the incorrect marital status (I filled this section out thinking it was with regards to a parent) and when I click make changes to my application the option to alter marital status does not come up (or I can't find it) what do I do?

    If it helps I am a first year undergraduate applying for finance for next academic year (my second year)

    • Official TSR Representative

    Hi SW,

    You won't be able to amend this via your online account unfortunately. You can change it by speaking with one of our advisers over the phone though on 0845 300 5090 or by sending in a letter.

    Hope this helps,
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.