The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

International Students

Hello! I've been accepted to attend Greenwich to study Politics and International Studies and I am an international student from the United States and I was wondering how the student and night life was here at Greenwich?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dwebb
Hello! I've been accepted to attend Greenwich to study Politics and International Studies and I am an international student from the United States and I was wondering how the student and night life was here at Greenwich?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi there Dwebb,

Student life varies from student to student. As you have applied for one of our programmes based at our Maritime campus, if you have also applied for halls in Greenwich, you will be close to all the main public transport links into and out of Central London, as well as being close to plenty of bars and the O2, a large arena with leisure facilities, including coffee shops, cinema, restaurants and bars.

If you have applied to live in Avery Hill, there are still excellent links to Central London and the O2, however there is more focus on "on campus" activities, such as at the Students Union, Sparrows Bar.

How much it costs will also vary, depending on where you go and how social you like to be. In Greenwich there are a range of bars and eateries from the very cheap to the spoil yourself.

There are also some familiar outlets (McDonalds, Starbucks) to local places (Biscuit, Bar de Musée).

Hope this helps!
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending