Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

Myself and a few college students from North Glasgow College are running a charity night in aide of Yorkhill Children's Foundation - if you're from Glasgow, this charity won't need much of an introduction - if you're not, feel free to check out the YCF website and read up on the fantastic work this charity does for kids across Greater Glasgow - http://yorkhill.org

The team is made up of second year HND Business students who are progressing to university in September (mainly Glasgow & Caledonian).

We have a sort of 'gig night' planned. We're in progressive talks with Oran Mor right now, this is a beautiful venue in the heart of Glasgow's West End - where Byres road meets Great Western Road. This will most probably be the venue we go with...

Now all we need it bands! That's where hopefully you guys can come in - we're looking for bands from all genres who would be willing to donate their time to come and play for an hour (maybe even half an hour!) at the charity night. You don't need to be seasoned and have played week in week out at venues, we don't mind - just as long as the music's good and you can handle playing live in front of a crowd! We don't mind if it's original work, or covers - if you can help, get in touch!

Either PM me here on TSR, or email me: [email protected]

Many thanks,

Paddy

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.