Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Atleast B's won!

ReputationRep:
    Shocked the Caps lost though.

ReputationRep:
    I was pretty shocked at Caps losing, they have looked so on form recently, or they have from what I've seen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachaelBee)
    I was pretty shocked at Caps losing, they have looked so on form recently, or they have from what I've seen.
    Heard they hadn't lost to the Rangers since 2009 at home in a playoff game so i was pretty damn shocked.

ReputationRep:
    Bruins 3-2 against Rangers. Didn't see the game live but will watch highlights.

ReputationRep:
    Rangers @ Bruins today at 8pm uk time as far as I know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RHCPfan)
    Rangers @ Bruins today at 8pm uk time as far as I know.
    5-2 :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    5-2 :woo:
    And a 2-0 series lead :woo:

ReputationRep:
    And a 2-0 series lead :woo:
    Steal one game at MSG and we should be fine. Rangers suck away apart from that game 7 smashing of the Capitals :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Steal one game at MSG and we should be fine. Rangers suck away apart from that game 7 smashing of the Capitals :laugh:
    I hope we do

ReputationRep:
    I hope we do
    I think we will. Fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    3-0 to the Bruins in the series now, should ensure moving on to the next round :woo:

anyone seen this as well?

ReputationRep:
    Islanders fan myself, but I also play through for how much longer am not sure it depends if I can afford to play while am at uni which involves moving teams. I been currently playing for invicta dynamics who are in women south division 1.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    http://www.nhl.com/ice/preview.htm?i...id=DL|NHL|home

Game 4 preview vid for Bruins & Rangers.

ReputationRep:
    So hope I can catch a game when I go in 2 and a half weeks!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Really looking forward to the Blackhawks/Wings game tonight. If Blackhawks win then the last 4 teams who won the cup will be through which should be interesting. :excited:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Really looking forward to the Blackhawks/Wings game tonight. If Blackhawks win then the last 4 teams who won the cup will be through which should be interesting. :excited:
    I want the Wings to win! It's been a seat-of-the-pants road here, just scraping through until now, we can win a Game 7 and get through again!

ReputationRep:
    Bruins or Canucks <3 And a complete season next time, please

ReputationRep:
    Schedule has been released for the B's/Penguins games... Unless there's some sort of miracle I'm not going. :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachaelBee)
    Schedule has been released for the B's/Penguins games... Unless there's some sort of miracle I'm not going. :'(
    That sucks.

On a plus note a nice 3-0 win for the B's last night. Just watched the highlights now.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2013
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.