Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachaelBee)
    Just got back from my holiday and I've been obsessively watching the games! I cannot believe how close they've been; 3 gone to overtime?! Met the Bruins team before they went to Chicago for game 1 which was awesome, (I made the news here: http://www.necn.com/06/11/13/Brad-Ma...3&feedID=11106 also got to see Johnny Bower at the hockey hall of fame.
    Haha, that is wiked, which one is you ? Gotta say i just can't wait for the next game tbh, two teams so evenly matched, I wouldn't be suprised with more OT's.

I reckon what the hawks did well was basically attack the bruins like the bruins did to them and didnt let them get out of their own zone, this created chances both ways are the attacking pressure from both teams meant more odd man rushes and we got a classic game. Next game could well be like 1-0 lol but I just can;t wait I hope the hawks carry on attacking as it will make for a great series with lots of goals.

ReputationRep:
    Just got back from my holiday and I've been obsessively watching the games! I cannot believe how close they've been; 3 gone to overtime?! Met the Bruins team before they went to Chicago for game 1 which was awesome, (I made the news here: http://www.necn.com/06/11/13/Brad-Ma...3&feedID=11106 also got to see Johnny Bower at the hockey hall of fame.
    Sounds like you had a good time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nightowk)
    Haha, that is wiked, which one is you ? Gotta say i just can't wait for the next game tbh, two teams so evenly matched, I wouldn't be suprised with more OT's.

I reckon what the hawks did well was basically attack the bruins like the bruins did to them and didnt let them get out of their own zone, this created chances both ways are the attacking pressure from both teams meant more odd man rushes and we got a classic game. Next game could well be like 1-0 lol but I just can;t wait I hope the hawks carry on attacking as it will make for a great series with lots of goals.
    The one at the front, 7 secs in with the "Beat the 'hawks" sign.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear on the brink D:

ReputationRep:
    Halifax Moose heads and Toronto Maple leafs all the way <3
    I don't know why I was born British

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lydiixx)
    Halifax Moose heads and Toronto Maple leafs all the way <3
    I don't know why I was born British
    with jonathan bernier on your roster, you may be able to get deeper in the playoffs next season x

ReputationRep:
    The one at the front, 7 secs in with the "Beat the 'hawks" sign.
    please can i get your autograph x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spencer.G)
    please can i get your autograph x
    Back of the queue.

ReputationRep:
    Back of the queue.
    heyy i asked nicely!

whats your twitter?x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spencer.G)
    heyy i asked nicely!

whats your twitter?x
    I'm not on Twitter, can't get my head around new fangled stuff like that!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    The last two minutes of the game...wow.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    So happy Blackhawks won :jive: :jive: :jive:

ReputationRep:
    I knew Blackhawks would win, and it was great to see Jonathan Towes lift the Stanley Cup, he's one of Canada's best players.

But then I felt sad for all the Canadian players on the Bruins' team, especially Tyler Seguin, he was really emotional in his post-match interview. Said he cried and doesn't normally cry.

ReputationRep:
    Obviously disappointed the Bruins didn't win but congrats to the Hawks.

ReputationRep:
    Damn sad that the Bruins couldn't get it done but the Hawks deserved it :sad:

:congrats: Blackhawks

ReputationRep:
    Boston choked hard...unforgivable they way they gave the game up, lack of discipline would be the last thing you'd associate with this team considering its full of stanley cup winners. Credit to the hawks though, they are only one of the few teams that could beat them and fully deserved it.

ReputationRep:
    What the hell happened to Boston? I went to bed when it was 2-1. That sucks. Need to catch the end of the game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    What the hell happened to Boston? I went to bed when it was 2-1. That sucks. Need to catch the end of the game.
    I could not believe what I was seeing. Thats sport though, after they equalised, boston just completely switched off and hawks took advantage. Game was settled in like 2 minutes of the end of the 3rd period.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't get to watch the last game and I can't bring myself to watch the highlights.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't get to watch the last game and I can't bring myself to watch the highlights.
    Sigh so sad :cry2:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.