Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Anyone going to Creamfields 2013?! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    my pal has bailed on me so I have no one to go to creamfields with this year bought 3 day ticket and travel and was so excited for it! Anyone in a similar situation or would be willing to meet up with me?
    my name is Rio, I'm 18, female from glasgow
    message me here if you're up for it!! Ta x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r_mad)
    Hey
    my pal has bailed on me so I have no one to go to creamfields with this year bought 3 day ticket and travel and was so excited for it! Anyone in a similar situation or would be willing to meet up with me?
    Hey

You bought your ticket a bit early didn't you? Haha!

I'd say that TSR might not be the ideal place to find people going to Creamfields (though there were a few others last year), I think there are Creamfields forums aren't there? Might be a better idea.

If you get desperate, me and some friends work at Creamfields on one of the bars - we have the past two years and have our applications in to do so again this year (no reason why we shouldn't be accepted), we all know each other only from working at Creamfields and only really see each other once a year at Creamfields, so happy to welcome others into our group if you find yourself going alone

Give me a PM if you want to know more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r_mad)
    Hey
    Hey rio! I've been bailed on too so I'm going cream on my own! I've got a two day ticket though so ill be arriving on the saturday, don't mind meeting up though! 18 Male from Essex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r_mad)
    Hey
    Hey there,

I'll be going for the Saturday event this year. Gonna be massive this year! Would love to meet up if you're interested? (:

Eric.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r_mad)
    Hey
    Hi rio I'm going to creamfields well I haven't got my ticket yet but long for 3 days and so far I'm going on my own but coming from Nottinghamshire. Write back if you haven't already found someone x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r_mad)
    Hey
    First time messaging on this thing so i hope im doing it right but yeah im going creamfields 3 day camping too ..should be epic!..the line up is one of the best ive seen to date..the only person i'd say is missing is erick morillo .

ReputationRep:
    I've never been to a festival, but am hoping to go go cream fields to! Theres a competition for four tickets which i've entered http://www.facebook.com/PadsForStudents

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Franco Nero)
    Hey rio! I've been bailed on too so I'm going cream on my own! I've got a two day ticket though so ill be arriving on the saturday, don't mind meeting up though! 18 Male from Essex

Hey I really to go to Creamfields this year! Do you want to come with me? I'm Faye from Birmingham x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Topgun)
    I've never been to a festival, but am hoping to go go cream fields to! Theres a competition for four tickets which i've entered http://www.facebook.com/PadsForStudents
    Hey, I'm Faye and I really want to go to Creamfields this year! i'm trying to find some people to go with

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NatalieStatham92)
    Hi rio I'm going to creamfields well I haven't got my ticket yet but long for 3 days and so far I'm going on my own but coming from Nottinghamshire. Write back if you haven't already found someone x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey, I want to go to Creamfields, I'm trying to find someone to go with because I've been searching to find someone XD message me if you'd like to chat about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by faithxfaye)
    Hey I really to go to Creamfields this year! Do you want to come with me? I'm Faye from Birmingham x
    Hey Faye,

I live nearby Birmingham too, if you fancy someone to go with to Creamfields, I could join you. Let me know! x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smallric93)
    Hey Faye,

I live nearby Birmingham too, if you fancy someone to go with to Creamfields, I could join you. Let me know! x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Fantastic!! Let's go! Message me, let's talk about it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by faithxfaye)
    Fantastic!! Let's go! Message me, let's talk about it!
    Hey i'm going for all 3 days from Birmingham too so hit me up if your interested ?...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evisu_188)
    Hey i'm going for all 3 days from Birmingham too so hit me up if your interested ?...
    Hey! I'm trying to find some people to go with we should plan message me if you're ibterested

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm in the same situation! my friend has backed out on me too. and would love it if there was anyone I could meet there to party with? first time using this. Hannah, 18, Belfast

ReputationRep:
    I really wanna go to creamfields this year too but its hard finding people that will actually come! scared its gonna sell out by the time I find someone. tho i keep seeing some alright deals on ebay if it does but can be a bit risky. 18 male from leeds, Jacob

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r_mad)
    Hey
    Hi.. Im also going for 3 days on my own as none of my friends are going. I'm travelling from Lincolnshire. Add me on FB and we can organise something ? Thiago Squair Silva

ReputationRep:
    Got my ticket in the post this morning! I will literally go with anyone now!! Add me on Facebook so we can sort summin! Francis Ikhifa

ReputationRep:
    I also bought a ticket for 3 days.
    I'm from Wolverhampton (near Birmingham ) so if anyone don't want to go alone we can go together

ReputationRep:
    Iyaaaaa Im from Liverpool and go Creamfields every year only doing Sunday this year but if anyone needs mates me my sister and my friends are more than welcoming! If not enjoy!!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2013
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.