Where do I find my building society roll number

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
danielat998
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I have an account with Nationwide and was wondering where I can find/ if I need by building society roll number to apply for student finance.
FubbyTucker
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 years ago
On a statement perhaps?
Joinedup
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by danielat998)
I have an account with Nationwide and was wondering where I can find/ if I need by building society roll number to apply for student finance.
You probably haven't got and don't need one - it's just an obsolete form of account number with a non standard number of digits...
Tiger Rag
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
Not every bank will have this.
shadi1500
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I know its been a long time a go, but is there a chance for you to let me know if you have found the building society roll number with Nationwide, or could you please tell me how you solved the problem?
martin7
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by shadi1500)
Hi, I know its been a long time a go, but is there a chance for you to let me know if you have found the building society roll number with Nationwide, or could you please tell me how you solved the problem?
Please don't bump old threads.

See https://www.nationwide.co.uk/help/yo...count-details/
X
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (12)
17.65%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (24)
35.29%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
7.35%
Speaking to staff members from universities (1)
1.47%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (7)
10.29%
Reading articles about what steps to take (14)
20.59%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
2.94%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.41%

Watched Threads