The Student Room Group

Student Finance Forms

Hi,
I've just applied for student finance online and need to send my proof of identity. Which forms do I need to send and do I need to send my birth certificate in a special envelope to have it sent back to me?
Reply 1
Original post by MattCSidd
Hi,
I've just applied for student finance online and need to send my proof of identity. Which forms do I need to send and do I need to send my birth certificate in a special envelope to have it sent back to me?

I had to do this. I only had my birth certificate to send which wasn't enough on its own so I had to get someone who's known me for at least two years that's not related to me sign an identity form saying I am me lol.

I didn't send mine with recorded delivery or anything but you can do if you want.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 2
Original post by Aries1992
I had to do this. I only had my birth certificate to send which wasn't enough on its own so I had to get someone who's known me for at least two years that's not related to me sign an identity form saying I am me lol.

I didn't send mine with recorded delivery or anything but you can do if you want.

Did you send like a self addressed envelope or did they send it back to you themselves?
Reply 3
Original post by MattCSidd
Did you send like a self addressed envelope or did they send it back to you themselves?

No they sent it back to me themselves. You get it back within 2 weeks.

Quick Reply

Latest