Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can somebody recommend some smart womens shoes for me?

I'm used to wearing like vans/converse etc and I need some good smart shoes I can use for interviews or smart/casual events.

Black ones preferred but I'm easy!

ReputationRep:
    Kurt Geiger! They do amazing shoes (the carvella ones really last), and there really aren't many places that do good quality shoes these days! I'm a converse kind of girl too hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexxturnerr)
    Can somebody recommend some smart womens shoes for me?

I'm used to wearing like vans/converse etc and I need some good smart shoes I can use for interviews or smart/casual events.

Black ones preferred but I'm easy!
    I think your best option would be to just go out shopping and look. Smart black shoes are not hard to find, most shoe shops sell something that would work, as do a lot of clothes shops too.

It really comes down to how much you want to spend, if you want heels or not, if you want/need your foot covered (some jobs require this).

Other than that it is down to fit and comfort really, which again will probably come down to how much you have to spend!

As for style again it is up to you, a safe bet would be simple and plain black leather/leather look/style shoes. Something that can be polished but isn't 'wet look' shiny.

xx

ReputationRep:
    Zara have affordable smart dress shoes. Their moccasins are lovely. But for a wider range of shoes Aldo and Office are perfect for this

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    you choose your smart dress shoes, please help your internet and online shoppings, like jabong.com, ebay and many more

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.