Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Bizarre TV dreams? Watch

ReputationRep:
    they can feature any TV stars or any sort of famous person , or maybe you were in a dream the star in a TV show or a music video or a fim but basically have you ever had a dream where a famous person has appeared in that dream if so what happened in the dream?

i personally have never had a famous person in my dreams although i asked someone on ask.fm if they had ever had a dream featuring a famous person and they said that her stepmum had a dream that conor maynard died and she was with harry styles and loads of people when we found out and she ran and pushed everyone out the way and jumped on harry and he picked her up and she put my legs round him to comfort him

ReputationRep:
    had a wrestling related dream last night

had a dream where i was at a wrestling event and they went around and answered questions from fans , cant remember my question but i talked to the Big Show , also asked RVD in a different setting in a ring what is favourite move from the top rope was , cant remember what he said and also Funaki got powerbomb out of the wrestling arena by Heidenreich.

ReputationRep:
    also , just remembered having a dream where Dappy(N Dubz) was on the path across from me when i was walking.

ReputationRep:
    i dreamt last night that i was waiting in line for dinner and when i got to the front the line , the person serving me was the dinner lady from Waterloo Road.

ReputationRep:
    it was the current dinner lady for those wondering on the show.

ReputationRep:
    The Chase appeared in my last dream , but it was a very different to what the show is on TV.

ReputationRep:
    Dean Smith who was in Waterloo Road was a bus driver in my dream last night taking me home from college.

ReputationRep:
    I once had the most bizarre and terrifying dream in which I was defending Jerusalem from zombie jihadists, Nicholas Cage, man eating trees that could walk, a giant tsunami, Will Smith and Lord Voldemort.

I think the exams were getting to me at that point though, since no one wants to dream of this:

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream where me, Kanye West and Jay Z were in a room rapping together and listening to each other's iPods. I knew it was a dream because I don't have an iPod. Kanye West's teeth were super shiny and bright.

ReputationRep:
    had a dream where i was David Platt on Corrie and i was in a telephone box and some light was coming out of the telephone box , it ended with Gail and Audrey (his mother and grandmother) coming and chasing him out of the street.

ReputationRep:
    had a dream Sophie and Sian were dating in Corrie and both were cheating on each other with Kelly Crabtree.

ReputationRep:
    had a dream that my car was stolen by three guys and one of them said "there is nothing you can do , i have got a dog" also later two of my friends joined in and we had a little gang feud going on.

also had a dream i was watching The Jeremy Kyle show where a woman had admitted cheating on her boyfriends six times but blamed him saying he wasnt treating her right.

ReputationRep:
    i had a dream that Will Rush (Josh Waterloo Road) was in a bike tournament that i was in and came 6th but he got a firework display for coming 6th.

ReputationRep:
    had a dream i was on some sort of school trip with people from my old school and i remember being asked by one of my old school mates which type of chicken do i want for dinner.

we then appeared on the weakest link which was hosted for some reason by Eammon Homes , i was voted of first.

ReputationRep:
    had a dream i was on some sort of school trip with people from my old school and i remember being asked by one of my old school mates which type of chicken do i want for dinner.

we then appeared on the weakest link which was hosted for some reason by Eammon Homes , i was voted of first.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.