Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    " The popularity of faith schools today has nothing to do with religious beliefs" asses this view.
    Outline what is meant by faith school and explain the reasons for their recent expansion.
    New religious movements are only ever short lived asses this claim.

I need to write a separate essay for each of these and they are all due tonight. Can anyone give me some things to talk about. Im mainly struggling with the political side of things, but any help will be much appreciated.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    It may be too late, but I think you should focus on the recent controversies between the secularization trend in Europe, and Britain in particular, and how the response to that might be more demand for safe havens from what the religious consider threats to their worldview. Thus the increase in demand for schools that are explicitly religious.

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.