Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

Just made this thread to see if there are any other nurses who have firmed York.

I have firmed a conditional offer for adult nursing. Be great to see how many of us there are.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there glad you've started this thread I'm going to be firming York for childrens nursing. I have a conditional offer also

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Heya! I'm going to be firming adult nursing at York! Are you guys going to stay in the university accommodation for the first year??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ch4ntelle)
    Hi there glad you've started this thread I'm going to be firming York for childrens nursing. I have a conditional offer also

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah cool well done

Yeah I suppose it will be great to see if there are many more people who have firmed York for Nursing.

Which college are you going to be applying for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cat133)
    Heya! I'm going to be firming adult nursing at York! Are you guys going to stay in the university accommodation for the first year??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awesome, thats what I've done. Yeah I'm going to need accommodation as I will have to move to York, yourself? How did you find the Univeristy/interview?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, sorry only just seen these messages. l'll be moving to York, so I'm going to look into the uni's accom. I'm not sure which one yet, iv noticed people keep saying Alcuin is where nursing students stay. Have either of you decided which one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm Lucy and i've firmed York for Adult Nursing x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucynorton94)
    How was the interview like? any tips?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moodrw)
    Hello,

Just made this thread to see if there are any other nurses who have firmed York.

I have firmed a conditional offer for adult nursing. Be great to see how many of us there are.

I have interview on 22nd and I hope to get an offer cux York is my main choice. How was the interview tho!?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Lucy, that's great
    Have you decided if you'll be living in halls or not yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes hopefully Alcuin! I haven't found any other adult nurses yet who have firmed York and the interview was really nothing to stress about! You have a group interview so just make sure you speak up amd the indiv interview was really easy just make sure you revise news stories about nursing x

ReputationRep:
    Yes hopefully Alcuin! I haven't found any other adult nurses yet who have firmed York and the interview was really nothing to stress about! You have a group interview so just make sure you speak up amd the indiv interview was really easy just make sure you revise news stories about nursing x
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Cool, What made you firm York?

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone

I'm going to be confirming York in the next couple of days for adult nursing. Can't wait for September now x

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard much from the University since firming Adult Nursing? I've only had emails about the newsletters, can't wait till October to start! X

ReputationRep:
    how lenient are York with places after results? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdultNurseHanna)
    Hi everyone

I'm going to be confirming York in the next couple of days for adult nursing. Can't wait for September now x
    Hey thats great! Did you firm York yet?
    I think the starting date is somewhere in the beginning of October. Have you had a look at accommodation or colleges yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Julieth)
    I have interview on 22nd and I hope to get an offer cux York is my main choice. How was the interview tho!?

how did your interview go? have you heard back off of them?

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I've just enrolled onto the Children's Nursing course at York I'm applying for my accommodation tomorrow for Alcuin. I have just finished the Access to Nursing course at York college and there's quite a few of us starting various fields of nursing in September

ReputationRep:
    Hi I've just finished the same course and enrolled the day before yesterday. I'll be applying for Alcuin 2moro as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2013
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.