Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    That last message sent before I finished it :-/ I've done my course in Sheffield, and will be moving to york to do children's nursing 😃 I'm so excited! Have you met many people doing children's nursing? 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hey guys , i plan to moveover to york in october from ireland for general nursing in the uni , im clueless about accommodation and just wondering whats the best place on campus ?

ReputationRep:
    Heya im also going to york to do nursing and im from northern ireland There are certain accommodation buildings allocated to nursing and midwifery students. Ive applied for Alcuin because I seen most others talking about there, the rooms have an ensuite and its close to the uni. Im Catherine btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just received my room booking confirmation, anyone else know their room yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moodrw)
    Hey thats great! Did you firm York yet?
    I think the starting date is somewhere in the beginning of October. Have you had a look at accommodation or colleges yet?

Sorry I haven't replied so many things are going on cant get on top lol yes I have firmed York now I just enrolled online yesterday I'm not moving to York I will be travelling I'm only 40 minutes away so its not bad but I have joined Alcuin college as it seems all nursing students are going with that one. Have you found the accommodation you want yet?

is anyone else traveling from home?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm Stace, nursing student starting soon, I still have no idea about accommodation. I see it opens on the 20th! No idea where to apply, can anyone offer any pointers?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2013
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.