Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    That last message sent before I finished it :-/ I've done my course in Sheffield, and will be moving to york to do children's nursing 😃 I'm so excited! Have you met many people doing children's nursing? 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hey guys , i plan to moveover to york in october from ireland for general nursing in the uni , im clueless about accommodation and just wondering whats the best place on campus ?

ReputationRep:
    Heya im also going to york to do nursing and im from northern ireland There are certain accommodation buildings allocated to nursing and midwifery students. Ive applied for Alcuin because I seen most others talking about there, the rooms have an ensuite and its close to the uni. Im Catherine btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just received my room booking confirmation, anyone else know their room yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moodrw)
    Hey thats great! Did you firm York yet?
    I think the starting date is somewhere in the beginning of October. Have you had a look at accommodation or colleges yet?

Sorry I haven't replied so many things are going on cant get on top lol yes I have firmed York now I just enrolled online yesterday I'm not moving to York I will be travelling I'm only 40 minutes away so its not bad but I have joined Alcuin college as it seems all nursing students are going with that one. Have you found the accommodation you want yet?

is anyone else traveling from home?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm Stace, nursing student starting soon, I still have no idea about accommodation. I see it opens on the 20th! No idea where to apply, can anyone offer any pointers?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.