Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    quick question im from bury in england and im thinking of coming to qub and i want to know whats the nightlife like for non local students living in the universitie's elms village

ReputationRep:
    Nightlife us pretty good although a lot of first years tend to stick to the same places every week (union mondays, box tuesdays, bot wednesdays) so it can get a bit boring if you can't convince people to try elsewhere. I've been to a few different places in Belfast, usually always a few clubs packed each night. I enjoy it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nezzer13)
    quick question im from bury in england and im thinking of coming to qub and i want to know whats the nightlife like for non local students living in the universitie's elms village
    You'll find that the nightlife is fantastic during the week, with most students making the most of cheap nights out. At the weekends it would tend to be more quiet around Elms as locals go home, but if you make friends with others from GB etc, it will not be an issue. Those from Belfast will also be about, so it wont be that quiet.

ReputationRep:
    sounds alright cant wait to come to belfast in september for the open days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nezzer13)
    got any pacific places that are good as me and a few mates are coming up for the open days in a few months time
    Nightclubs? Box at the Odyssey, Beachclub beside it, Olly's, M-club, El Divino, Scratch, Eivissa.. There's plenty

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.