Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I really need help with this, I understand the brief etc.. but this is a very important project determines my future so I thought I would go out for advice..
    My project is space.. you had to chose 2 places then narrow it down to one adding
    1: London : Any photographers, Graffiti artists or painters etc.. would be appreciated and also what to write about these artists.. and how to properly do artist research

2: the beach (this will be my final idea.. but i have to show how i got there..
    I want to do fine art/ fine art photography (I think) and with developing ideas I need artists to back up by beach background... I want to focus more on the beauty of it.. not the sandcastle side, however to eek it out a bit I will write about 'fond memories'
    Can someone PLEASE help me with artists and photographers that study the beauty of landscapes that can relate to my work, I REALLY would appreciate it.. and what to write about the artists etc..
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
    thank you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.