Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I really need help with this, I understand the brief etc.. but this is a very important project determines my future so I thought I would go out for advice..
    My project is space.. you had to chose 2 places then narrow it down to one adding
    1: London : Any photographers, Graffiti artists or painters etc.. would be appreciated and also what to write about these artists.. and how to properly do artist research

2: the beach (this will be my final idea.. but i have to show how i got there..
    I want to do fine art/ fine art photography (I think) and with developing ideas I need artists to back up by beach background... I want to focus more on the beauty of it.. not the sandcastle side, however to eek it out a bit I will write about 'fond memories'
    Can someone PLEASE help me with artists and photographers that study the beauty of landscapes that can relate to my work, I REALLY would appreciate it.. and what to write about the artists etc..
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
    thank you!

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.