Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Frequent headaches Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have been getting headaches on a daily basis for quite a while now. I've been to my opticians and they've said that I'm fairly long sighted, so was prescribed with some reading glasses to take the strain off my eyes. My head is fine when I have the glasses on, no problems at all. But when Im not wearing them, the headaches come back.
    Do you reckon that I will need glasses for everyday, general use, or to you think it is another problem like high blood pressure? Any help would be appreciated.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What is your blood pressure?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel_R)
    What is your blood pressure?
    It's usually around the normal range

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The obvious solution would be to just wear the glasses since not wearing them is the trigger.

ReputationRep:
    Are you addicted to Caffiene? If i go a day without a pepsi i feel ill.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K2RS)
    Are you addicted to Caffiene? If i go a day without a pepsi i feel ill.
    I do drink quite a lot of Pepsi tbh haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    are you drinking enough?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OU Student)
    are you drinking enough?
    If you mean water, then not really. I'll drink a couple glasses in the day and that's it really.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SheldonCooper_96)
    If you mean water, then not really. I'll drink a couple glasses in the day and that's it really.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I mean drinking fluids in general. You probably do need to drink more then. (and I need to take my own advice)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2013
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.