Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

How Much Do You Care About Rep? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I do care. As in it's nice to get pos repped and I do hate it when I get negged either unfairly or because the other person is just being silly. I don't care about neg that was deserved. But tbh, at the end of the day it's just the internet, so it doesn't matter too much. In fact, I find it hilarious if people with low rep power get all mad and neg you and it's like, whatever.

Thanks, real mature :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pastaferian)
    I suspect that user may spend all his/her time in Chat, as you can rack up lots of rep there, but the posts aren't added to your postcount.
    Same with games and competition I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rascacielos)
    I don't care much about my rep score, but it does bother me if people neg rep me for a reason which I think is unjustified. I tend to take it as a personal insult
    Yeah, this really.
    although in fairness, I don't have a lot of experience with rep yet, having only made like 20 or so posts.

ReputationRep:
    I don't care about rep because it just serves as a quickfire way to tell someones political persuasion rather than a character judgement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    Same with games and competition I think.
    Games and Competitions is in chat.

ReputationRep:
    wth guyz! Why am I being negged for this post!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1#post42053491

Why are people such cowards? Worst day of my life!

ReputationRep:
    I don't really give two poops about my rep! haha! :lol:

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.