Turn on thread page Beta

Records from Student Finance??? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

Student Finance have sent so many changes to my entitlement over the last 3 1/2 years that I am wanting to get a full record of correspondence with them. I understand that I can download all of the letters they have sent, but am I entitled to request a copy of the telephone conversations I have had with various advisers there over the years?

I did a foundation year and currently in my final year of my 3 year degree. Each yeah I get numerous entitlements and they have all said different things. Each year I call up again and again and get it agreed finally and then just before I start the next year they send out another entitlement with money taken off for 'overpaid' bits the previous year. I only recorded the details of the supervisor I spoke to last year after I realised this keeps happening.

So...am I able to get records of the notes/outcomes of the calls I have had with them? Has anyone else tried to do this?

Many thanks!

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.