Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

Student Finance have sent so many changes to my entitlement over the last 3 1/2 years that I am wanting to get a full record of correspondence with them. I understand that I can download all of the letters they have sent, but am I entitled to request a copy of the telephone conversations I have had with various advisers there over the years?

I did a foundation year and currently in my final year of my 3 year degree. Each yeah I get numerous entitlements and they have all said different things. Each year I call up again and again and get it agreed finally and then just before I start the next year they send out another entitlement with money taken off for 'overpaid' bits the previous year. I only recorded the details of the supervisor I spoke to last year after I realised this keeps happening.

So...am I able to get records of the notes/outcomes of the calls I have had with them? Has anyone else tried to do this?

Many thanks!

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.