Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm up at 2am because... Watch

ReputationRep:
    I simply can't be bothered to go to sleep. I have to be awake for work at 7:30... Yet I have no intention of going to sleep. Why are you all awake? Anyone have an early morning ahead of them?

ReputationRep:
    Skyping the chap I've set my sights on

ReputationRep:
    I have to be up at half 7, to go into school for a revision day, about 5 hours of RE revision.

First day of the holidays too, but it helps my education, and we get pizza

I should be sleeping but I woke up and decided to check my phone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Gotta drive in 5.5 hours time...

Cant sleep because my neck is so tense... Ahhh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mel1215)
    I simply can't be bothered to go to sleep. I have to be awake for work at 7:30... Yet I have no intention of going to sleep. Why are you all awake? Anyone have an early morning ahead of them?
    I'm awake because I made the mistake of taking a '20 minute' nap which actually lasted 2 hours. I have to be up in 5 hours, yet I have no intention of going to sleep. It's going to be a challenge.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Because 2:30 is my normal bedtime...

ReputationRep:
    Just watching motorway cops on bbc iplayer

ReputationRep:
    Because sack sleeping

ReputationRep:
    Can't sleep because I'm not tired, despite having been up at 7:30 every day this week thus far and getting about 3 hours of sleep most nights. Up at 8:30 this morning though, so I don't have to be up AS early. Boredom doesn't help either. Sigh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i've been watching desperate housewives and there's a big pile of stuff on my bed

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I'm always awake because I love drawing and painting, almost obsessive, and night seems like the most peaceful time for me to create. If I could live without sleeping I'd happily do it, mostly because I tend to wake up panicky and upset (no idea why) so i don't like sleeping much. Do you have an overactive mind?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Basil Brush)
    Skyping the chap I've set my sights on
    Not to mention you posting pictures of men performing anal sex. I was disturbed when I saw that image. How it hasn't been removed yet is beyond belief!

ReputationRep:
    supposed to be asleep an hour ago, still on tsr charging my ipod and im supposed to b up by 5:30 to go gym

ReputationRep:
    Because biology revision needs to be done 8)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Music "addiction", and I have a headache so I probably wouldn't be able to sleep anyway.

I've spent hours saying "just one more song/album" and finding it's 3am many many times...

ReputationRep:
    I don't have to sleep because I have nothing tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Because my sleeping pattern drifts towards being 6am-4pm if I don't have to be up in the mornings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaylorGang_4)
    I'm awake because I made the mistake of taking a '20 minute' nap which actually lasted 2 hours. I have to be up in 5 hours, yet I have no intention of going to sleep. It's going to be a challenge.

tell me about it, worst bit is after you get back from school the next day your tired again and take that nap again and again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusion)
    LOL

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.