Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

I'm totally freaked out! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Is there a reasonable explanation for this please tell me there is!Lol

My oil radiator/heater thingy has been on for a few hours. I'm in my room and notice it's gone real cold.

I go to look at the heater, and It's switched off.I noticed it had gone off and the buttons on it are actually switched to off-both of them!

They're buttons like a traditional plug or light switch. I didn't switch it off!I didn't hear a click of them turning off, either.

I switched them back on but it's not come on
    What's going on?!
    The only time it's not worked properly before is when I moved house-they take a while to adjust after being banged about and stuff-but even if it's dicky so had gone off, why's the switches gone down?
    Nobody's been in my room apart from me and I certainly haven't switched it off!I'm scared!

ReputationRep:
    I love the way I got no replies here and all of them on the '2am' thread

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.