Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The Holocaust 1942 - 1945 spanning the land of France all the way to the far east of the wilds Ukraine and Belarus. From the loss of North African War as the original plan was to send them all to Madagascar which i find quite odd.
    Before i start there has technically been two holocausts the Main more famous one and one referred to as the "German" Crusade much less a Crusade and more a war against Jews in Germany in the Medieval Era some people refer to it as the "First Holocaust".
    Main point of this is to explain some facts of the holocaust as i spent about half an hour reading a thread demanding to know why Denials were deleted.
    lets Start

• 6 Million Jews Died

Right 6 MILLION JEWS under Nazi Germany's Law a Jew could be both a actual Jew and a Suspected Jew difference between both is quite bad
    a Actual Jew is a practicing Jew doesn't need any Jew blood at all meaning Material Mother does not need to be a Jew.
    a Suspected Jew is a ordinary civilian that is not a Jew or in his or her family past has a Jew in. mainly these people were called it either from Material Reasons or well they had enemies.
    Our current numbers for Deaths relate to Nazi Germany figures now in Nazi Germany a Suspected Jew and a actual Jew were put into the same count
    6 million JEWS not difference in suspected or proven Jews.

• Homosexuals and the disabled

Right well more of these WERE killed and experimented on far more then 6 million. They normally suffered far worse from Human experimentation and ways to either A. "cure" them or B. find out why they are what they are
    the latter group is far less vocal.

• Christian denominations

Jehovah Witnesses, Church of latter day saints. Catholics and Protestants could all be sent to the Death camps specifically Jehovah witnesses the most as normally Catholics and Protestants would keep their mouths shut also Hitler detested them I am currently unaware why.

• Political Dissidents

Communists, pro democratic unions, trade unions and many others were also sent to the death camps

• The Slavs.

Slavic people are people from well Far Eastern Europe and further into the Russia area Hitler and the Nazis hated their guts so also killed them on mass.

If anyone has full figures for the above i will add them.
    If this is in the wrong Section please move also i do not want this to become a flame war thread and instead to well to add Actual fact so we can shut up the deniers. Also i am sorry about the name i wrote this at 3AM and couldn't think of a better one.
    This should be classed as a W.I.P as i am going to add more facts and figures after i have had a sleep.

ReputationRep:
    What is the point of this thread exactly?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaylorGang_4)
    What is the point of this thread exactly?

got sick of reading uneducated people get into a fight if the holocaust happened or not so i decided to make this so all the actual facts are in one easy post plus figures reasoning and everything else so you cant say it didn't happened or it could also be used to point to if anyone brings it up again to save people the time of debating or did you not read it?

ReputationRep:
    You have been confronted by the problem that some people deny the Holocaust, and set about the admirable task of proving to them that it happened. Unfortunately, rather than actually proving anything you have simply repeated the assertion that the Holocaust happened, albeit in slightly more detail. Simply listing the groups of people you claim were persecuted does not offer any proof of anything, and you cannot reasonably expect it to change anyone's mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobifier)
    You have been confronted by the problem that some people deny the Holocaust, and set about the admirable task of proving to them that it happened. Unfortunately, rather than actually proving anything you have simply repeated the assertion that the Holocaust happened, albeit in slightly more detail. Simply listing the groups of people you claim were persecuted does not offer any proof of anything, and you cannot reasonably expect it to change anyone's mind.
    I was going to edit it over time when i got more figures for numbers :/ before giving a full conclusion and its 3AM so i didn't actually finish my bit and i am rather tired

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeathGuardElite)
    got sick of reading uneducated people get into a fight if the holocaust happened or not so i decided to make this so all the actual facts are in one easy post plus figures reasoning and everything else so you cant say it didn't happened or it could also be used to point to if anyone brings it up again to save people the time of debating or did you not read it?
    No, of course I read it. Whenever I see ignorant minded delinquents debating over issues which they have no knowledge of, I simply pity them, and move on. There's no point trying to teach a dog how to meow, when all they want to do is bark. They will not change.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaylorGang_4)
    No, of course I read it. Whenever I see ignorant minded delinquents debating over issues which they have no knowledge of, I simply pity them, and move on. There's no point trying to teach a dog how to meow, when all they want to do is bark. They will not change.

I thought it'd be far easier for people to point to a post with all the facts on rather then attempt to argue as truthfully i don't expect holocaust deniers to look things up of their own accord normally. :/ Sorry if it seemed a bit of a stupid idea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeathGuardElite)
    I thought it'd be far easier for people to point to a post with all the facts on rather then attempt to argue as truthfully i don't expect holocaust deniers to look things up of their own accord normally. :/ Sorry if it seemed a bit of a stupid idea
    I don't think it's stupid at all! To put it straight, I think holocaust deniers are plain idiots. There's no other way to describe them.

ReputationRep:
    With regards to your Madagascar point if I remember rightly it was due to it being both suffiently remote (out of sight out of mine etc.) and also the island would not have been able to support them thus hopeful death by proxy.

If I'm mistaken feel free to correct

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cl_steele)
    With regards to your Madagascar point if I remember rightly it was due to it being both suffiently remote (out of sight out of mine etc.) and also the island would not have been able to support them thus hopeful death by proxy.

If I'm mistaken feel free to correct
    You sure???

Dont remember seeing any of this in Madagascar 1,2 or 3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    You sure???

Dont remember seeing any of this in Madagascar 1,2 or 3
    Ho ho ho -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cl_steele)
    Ho ho ho -_-
    with your point on Madagascar it seems a bit more logical as i am unaware how well the island can support none native life :/

ReputationRep:
    Historians are divided over whether the Holocaust refers to the exertimnation and persecution of all those targeted by the Nazis or just the Jews.

I think it's better to count everyone which I think is a total of about 9 million.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacob :))
    Historians are divided over whether the Holocaust refers to the exertimnation and persecution of all those targeted by the Nazis or just the Jews.

I think it's better to count everyone which I think is a total of about 9 million.
    Well yeah as i was taught is that the Holocaust was a mass extermination of people the Nazis did not like so never viewed it as a Jew only thing :/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.