Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Hello girls and guys =) if I can pass anyone can! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Just wanted to give a little motivation on here incase anyone hasn't passed yet. Basically I used to be embarrassed to say this but I did pass on my 6th attempt! Yes 6th! Not ashamed anymore as I have now been driving fine and loving it for nearly 2 years =)! I would get so nervous before a test and mess up on stupid things I used to think 'what's the point ill never get it' but finally on my 6th day I did! I couldn't believe it I was so so so so HAPPY ! It's actually made appreciate driving so much! I never speed, drink & drive and I always pay attention on the road! I'm not losing this licence that did take some time to get haha!

My best advise is never give up, your get there eventually and it's for life!

Good luck new drivers

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations.

ReputationRep:
    Congrats

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Well done :hugs:

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.