A-Levels at 19 Watch

Mattbot2
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
joostan
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Mattbot2)
Hi everyone,

I'm hoping to start my A-Levels in September at my local college. I went to sixth form for a year when I left school but decided it wasn't for me as I didn't want to go to uni.

Having now spent the last couple of years working I've a more clear idea of what I want to do. I will be taking Geography, Sociology and Philosophy A-Levels and a Philosophy or Sociology degree afterwards.

My question is, what do you think it will be like starting my A-Levels at 19? I'd have thought there'd be more people my age at a college than a sixth form. Obviously I'm there for the qualifications but I want to make friends too. Also, what will it be like starting uni at 21?

Any advice welcome, many thanks
You'll be older and more mature but not so old as to put anyone off of being your friend.
Conclusion - you'll be fine
Mattbot2
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
That's reassuring. Thank you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (234)
27.34%
No (622)
72.66%

Watched Threads