Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I've been used to having a longer side fringe for ages (first two pictures), however, I recently got a full fringe cut in for something different (last picture).

I'm not sure, other people love it, but because it's a big change I can't get my head around it yet.

What do you think?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Not a fan in all honesty, I prefer the previous styles.
    But why should you care about a strangers opinion on the internet anyway?

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I much prefer the full fringe. When. Had my full fringe cut in, at first I didn't really like but after getting used to it, I'd hate not to have it!
    Even if you end up not liking though, fringes do grow out pretty quickly anyway

ReputationRep:
    Wood smash.

ReputationRep:
    I like it. It looks much thicker healthier now that you've had it cut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lukev)
    Not a fan in all honesty, I prefer the previous styles.
    But why should you care about a strangers opinion on the internet anyway?
    Because my friends/family would tell me I looked good in a bin bag, sometimes honesty needs to come from strangers.

And thanks, I'm still unsure - luckily it's a longer full fringe so can be swept to the side again fairly soon.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone

Yeah I'm trying to grow it out, so going back dark was necessary.

ReputationRep:
    I think the full fringe looks lovely! It suits your face

ReputationRep:
    Looks alright, I like your wallpaper.

ReputationRep:
    yeah.

ReputationRep:
    I like your new hair a lot!

ReputationRep:
    is being nice but you should wearing hijab so people not raping or grooming you on internet website.

ReputationRep:
    no you mad bro. get it shaven off.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Mullah.S)
    is being nice but you should wearing hijab so people not raping or grooming you on internet website.
    :facepalm2:

Wearing a hijab does not mean that she automatically is immune to rapists.

Gosh, you come up with such silly things.

ReputationRep:
    I like the new one! Quite glam
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by rubixcyoob)
    Because my friends/family would tell me I looked good in a bin bag, sometimes honesty needs to come from strangers.

And thanks, I'm still unsure - luckily it's a longer full fringe so can be swept to the side again fairly soon.
    Then in all honesty, the hair style in the first picture is a lot better and suits you more... the fringe is probably cute I guess, but the first one is hot.

ReputationRep:
    I think it really suits you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Final Fantasy)
    Then in all honesty, the hair style in the first picture is a lot better and suits you more... the fringe is probably cute I guess, but the first one is hot.
    I've no idea why you quoted that, to make a point that you were being 'honest'?

Honestly, I wouldn't of asked for such opinions if I didn't think I could handle being told it looked bad
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by rubixcyoob)
    I've no idea why you quoted that, to make a point that you were being 'honest'?

Honestly, I wouldn't of asked for such opinions if I didn't think I could handle being told it looked bad
    Correct, I quoted it because you wanted honesty, and I gave you my honest opinion. I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume that most females that posted probably complimented your new fringe. My advice would be to ignore it and evaluate the male responses. If you were a guy, I'd say the opposite (evaluate female responses).

All the best.

ReputationRep:
    I really like the fringe and colour, suits your face shape. :-)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.