Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I've been used to having a longer side fringe for ages (first two pictures), however, I recently got a full fringe cut in for something different (last picture).

I'm not sure, other people love it, but because it's a big change I can't get my head around it yet.

What do you think?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Not a fan in all honesty, I prefer the previous styles.
    But why should you care about a strangers opinion on the internet anyway?

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I much prefer the full fringe. When. Had my full fringe cut in, at first I didn't really like but after getting used to it, I'd hate not to have it!
    Even if you end up not liking though, fringes do grow out pretty quickly anyway

ReputationRep:
    Wood smash.

ReputationRep:
    I like it. It looks much thicker healthier now that you've had it cut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lukev)
    Not a fan in all honesty, I prefer the previous styles.
    But why should you care about a strangers opinion on the internet anyway?
    Because my friends/family would tell me I looked good in a bin bag, sometimes honesty needs to come from strangers.

And thanks, I'm still unsure - luckily it's a longer full fringe so can be swept to the side again fairly soon.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone

Yeah I'm trying to grow it out, so going back dark was necessary.

ReputationRep:
    I think the full fringe looks lovely! It suits your face

ReputationRep:
    Looks alright, I like your wallpaper.

ReputationRep:
    yeah.

ReputationRep:
    I like your new hair a lot!

ReputationRep:
    is being nice but you should wearing hijab so people not raping or grooming you on internet website.

ReputationRep:
    no you mad bro. get it shaven off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mullah.S)
    is being nice but you should wearing hijab so people not raping or grooming you on internet website.
    :facepalm2:

Wearing a hijab does not mean that she automatically is immune to rapists.

Gosh, you come up with such silly things.

ReputationRep:
    I like the new one! Quite glam
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by rubixcyoob)
    Because my friends/family would tell me I looked good in a bin bag, sometimes honesty needs to come from strangers.

And thanks, I'm still unsure - luckily it's a longer full fringe so can be swept to the side again fairly soon.
    Then in all honesty, the hair style in the first picture is a lot better and suits you more... the fringe is probably cute I guess, but the first one is hot.

ReputationRep:
    I think it really suits you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Final Fantasy)
    Then in all honesty, the hair style in the first picture is a lot better and suits you more... the fringe is probably cute I guess, but the first one is hot.
    I've no idea why you quoted that, to make a point that you were being 'honest'?

Honestly, I wouldn't of asked for such opinions if I didn't think I could handle being told it looked bad
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by rubixcyoob)
    I've no idea why you quoted that, to make a point that you were being 'honest'?

Honestly, I wouldn't of asked for such opinions if I didn't think I could handle being told it looked bad
    Correct, I quoted it because you wanted honesty, and I gave you my honest opinion. I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume that most females that posted probably complimented your new fringe. My advice would be to ignore it and evaluate the male responses. If you were a guy, I'd say the opposite (evaluate female responses).

All the best.

ReputationRep:
    I really like the fringe and colour, suits your face shape. :-)

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.