Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I am in year 10 and I am doing core and additional Science, I have already sat B2,C2,P2 and didn't get the grade I want so I am resitting these in May. I am due to take B1,C1 and P1 in June and was just wondering if I fail this or don't do as well as I would like can these modules also be re-sat?

Thanks

Jemma

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jemmanicole)
    Hi,
    I am in year 10 and I am doing core and additional Science, I have already sat B2,C2,P2 and didn't get the grade I want so I am resitting these in May. I am due to take B1,C1 and P1 in June and was just wondering if I fail this or don't do as well as I would like can these modules also be re-sat?

Thanks

Jemma
    You can resit these modules. I'm not 100% sure on the rules as to when you can do so - it may also depend on your school.
    Since you're only in year 10 I imagine that you can retake them next year in Year 11.
    But don't worry about resits until after you've sat the exams - hopefully you won't need to retake them at all.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.