Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm afraid I've had to move back to London so I'm looking for someone to take my place in a houseshare for next year!

Double large room with double bed on 80 Bede Street, looking for a new tenant to take my place in this beautiful six bedroom house! Would be with four Games Art students and one drama student, four girls and one boy ranging from ages 19-22 but any ages for tenants welcome!

£103 per person per week, the same as most halls

£250 deposit each

Includes: Gas, Electric, Water & Internet

The tenancy starts on the 01/07/13 and ends on the 30/06/14, you will pay a retainer rent (half rent) for July and August and keys can be collected from the Nicholas Humphrey's office from the 01/09/13. If you talk to the estate agents however then I believe you can move in early in July but you will have to pay full rent instead of the retainer rent.

The house is lovely, very spacious and all large double rooms, lots of wood and brick work and very homely. Three bathrooms and incredibly warm for the cold Leicester winters and gas, electricity and water all covered for in the bills so you can use them as much as you like and won't have to worry about monthly fees! Internet is also included and is excellent (due to the games art students!) Includes a washing machine

Right around the corner from the Nicholas Humphrey's estate agent as well as a Chinese, Indian and Japanese takeaway, Subway and a huge Tescos right across the road so in a very convenient location! Also a five minute walk from the DeMontfort University campus and 10 minute walk from Leicester city centre!

The other tenants are lovely, some very close friends of mine and all big gamers so I can guarantee the entire house will be filled with different kinds of consoles and LAN parties as well as some of them playing Dungeons and Dragons and Magic the Gathering so they'd be very nice people to live with! Will respect privacy as well if you'd prefer to keep to yourself.

If you would like to arrange a viewing of the house then you can get in contact with the Nicholas Humphreys in Leicester, here is the page the property is up on: http://www.nicholashumphreys.com/stu...-leicester-g-2

Looking for someone to take this asap so please get in contact with me if you are interested and we can discuss it or you can go straight to the estate agents page and arrange it through there, thank you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.