Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you think about this handbag? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Name:  I_179256556_00_20130129.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  6.3 KB
    I chose this handbag because I need the bag that has enough space for my A4 notebook, pencil case, an umbrella, a bottle of water and maybe a launch box.
    So yes or no?
    P.S I am open for suggestions but I want a good quality leather bag, under £200, that will last me at least three years
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I like it! No way would any bag last me 3 years with all my books in it though.

ReputationRep:
    Its good as long as YOU are comfortable with it

ReputationRep:
    Nice! If you're looking for something else durable Cambridge Satchels are a good choice though not as feminine

ReputationRep:
    It's nice but you're fooling yourself if you think an expensive bag will survive three years of uni.
    Plus you might get bored of the style after virtually carrying the same thing all the time.

ReputationRep:
    cute!

ReputationRep:
    approval, but it's not exactly classic design. If you want to love it for a long time you may want to go for something more timeless.

ReputationRep:
    I like it, but also doubt whether it would last 3 years. I've gotten through a few handbags for uni stuff, now I've just bitten the bullet and bought a rucksack and it's much more efficient

ReputationRep:
    I have this bag in several different colours and I LOVE it

Name:  dune-dannie-doctors-bag_A302P_SP124_04_34VR9_new-KANDCO.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  19.6 KB
    http://www.dune.co.uk/dannie-structu...9505680090175/

ReputationRep:
    I like it but I've never understood why people use handbags for books... I've only ever used a rucksack. It doesn't look very cool but it spreads the weight more easily and is easier to carry. I had one from animal that I've just replaced after about 5 years... used it all through upper school and college and the lining's worn out. RUCKSACKS ARE THE WAY FORWARD OK!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.