Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi newbie here. Let me introduce myself first, I'm into yoga for about two months now and been learning the basics of it. I joined yoga for fitness purposes but I'm confused on what yoga garments to wear. I'm fashion conscious and wanted to ask some help on what brand would you recommend? I've googled and found some interesting websites but these two stand out on my list: Lululemon and BaliniSports. Can you help me choose between the two? I really wanted to have the best and get my money's worth.

Surely you would wear whatever the others seem to be wearing as that would be the fashion in your yoga group? Though I'm fairly certain no one will notice the difference between you wearing a £10 top or a £50 top, and even if they did they're unlikely to care.

ReputationRep:
    The H&M sports gear is absolutely amazing, and very reasonably priced too

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.