Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I am looking for a nice person to take over my lovely room in a five bed-room house near to LRI hospital as I am taking a year off my study. It is in a quiet and safe area ( LE2 7JG) and in walking distance to everywhere, 10-15 minutes walking distance to Leicester University, 5 minutes to Morrison and 5 minutes to Leicester Royal Infirmary. If you like doing gym, pure gym is in 5 minutes walking distance as well.

The housemates ( 2males and 2 females) are clean, super nice, friendly and all are year3 and year 4 medical students. The house is in good condition and my room is a good size with double-bed, fully furnished. The rent is 55 pounds/week excluding bills and internet charges. I paid about 30-50 pounds on utilities and internet per month.

The room is available from 1st September or may be few days earlier and the viewing is available from 25th August. It is in a really good location with a very good price.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.