Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Sorry if this has already been done, I had a quick flick through & couldn't see anything similar.

In your opinion, what's the best website for blogging?

ReputationRep:
    Learning how to blog?
    Learning how to make money blogging?
    Learning which tools to best use for blogging?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spontogical)
    Learning how to blog?
    Learning how to make money blogging?
    Learning which tools to best use for blogging?
    Just literally posting blogs. Unless I've misunderstood what you mean..

I'm not worried about making money, and I can write one myself, just no idea where to post it

The last time I had a blog was over 10 years ago, on livejournal. Just wondering what the best one to go with is now, e.g. Blogger, blogspot, blog.co.uk.... Etc.

so many options :/

ReputationRep:
    I'd never even thought about making money from blogging. I wasn't even aware you could do that lol :/ ahhh, I feel so out of touch :P

ReputationRep:
    OHHH I get you noww!!

Yeah there are many options. I personally use Wordpress only because it is the most customisable out of all the others. Though I hear blogspot and blogger is good for those who want something where they dont have to fiddle with code etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spontogical)
    OHHH I get you noww!!

Yeah there are many options. I personally use Wordpress only because it is the most customisable out of all the others. Though I hear blogspot and blogger is good for those who want something where they dont have to fiddle with code etc
    Cool thanks
    I'm not too worried about coding, assuming its just HTML coding?
    The last time I played around with any of this stuff was years & years ago but I'm sure I'll pick it back up again without too much trouble... Hopefully lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by McUsername)
    Cool thanks
    I'm not too worried about coding, assuming its just HTML coding?
    The last time I played around with any of this stuff was years & years ago but I'm sure I'll pick it back up again without too much trouble... Hopefully lol
    well yeah just basic html for formatting your blog posts really. you'll be fine

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.