Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I finger myself twice a day, is this normal? I love the way it feels it makes me feel god and it relieves my stress but i dont want people to think i am weird by doing it
    • TSR Support Team

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I finger myself twice a day, is this normal? I love the way it feels it makes me feel god and it relieves my stress but i dont want people to think i am weird by doing it
    I wouldn't say it was weird at all

ReputationRep:
    but i dont want people to think i am weird by doing it
    Then don't do it in front of them!
    If you do it to the detriment of other things then it's a problem. If not, please yourself. Again...

ReputationRep:
    Well, no one will know unless you tell them....

It is probably more odd that you have decided to tell us how many times a day that you masturbate in order to gain our approval.

ReputationRep:
    There's a lot worse than you out there...

Name:  FINGER.JPG
Views: 423
Size:  4.9 KB

ReputationRep:
    what you do is your own business, there's no set rule on how many times you want to masturbate

ReputationRep:
    same

ReputationRep:
    It's very normal to enjoy sexual pleasure.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, Peter Steele was actually predicting the future all this time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SexyTurk911)
    same
    Oh for God's sake, this thread is over 4 years old!

(Original post by SexyTurk911)
      same
      Are you aware that you just resurrected a four-and-a-half year-old thread just to say you masturbate too?

:facepalm:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 12, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.